Wednesday, July 16, 2008

symptoms of pancreas disease

Pancreas is located deep in our abdomen behind our stomach and in front of our spine. The function of the pancreas is to produces juices and enzymes that help to break down our food. The enzymes helps to digest we eat like fats, protein and carbohydrates so it can be absorted by the intestine. Pancreas also helps to produces insulin and it also help to control our blood sugar level.

The symptoms of pancreas cancer
are person suffering from Jaundice which the skin and the eye turn into yellowing color. Pain in the abdomen or having back pain, this are almost in advanced stage of having pancreas cancer as the pancreas has grown in size which start to compress on the nearby organs causing pain to the abdomen and the back. Loss of appetite and feel very tired most of the time. Having digestive problems as the cancer has already block the release of the pancreatic juice into the intestine. Unexpected weight loss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Thanks for the great blog. I really enjoyed reading it. In fact if I were you I would go to http://www.autosurfmonster.com/ and submit this blog so thousands of others can see it for free. I am not trying to advertise for anyone, I just feel like more people should have the opportunity to see this blog and I also got a lot of free hits from them for my own blogs.. Well anyways, I look forward to all the updates.

Jessica

Unknown said...

Hummer H1 Turbo
Thanks for honestly relating your experiences and opinions and good luck to you.